- Aide Internationale pour l'Enfance / Children's Care International, "a non-profit organization founded in 2000. Our mission is to open rehabilitation centers throughout developing countries (and countries where these horrors exist), to aid children who are victims of sexual tourism, slavery, and all other forms of exploitation."
- Commission des droits de la personne et des droits de la jeunesse, "The site deals with descrimination, harassment and the CDPDJ's role in monitoring children's rights."
- Enfant-Retour Québec, "a non-profit humanitarian organization whose mission is to assist in the international search for missing children and to educate the public in order to prevent more children from becoming victims of aggression and exploitation."
- Fondation Marie-Vincent, "site de la Fondation Marie-Vincent qui lutte contre les abus et la violence faits aux enfants".
- TDH Canada, "supports both direct and developmental projects in Central America, Southeast Asia and Nepal. It also maintains child-oriented projects in Canada."
- The Donald Berman YALDEI Developmental Centre, "Yaldei's one-on-one intensive early intervention program for children with disabilities. Multidisciplinary team of educators, speech, occupational and phyiotherapists. School integration, music & art therapy and other cutting edge programs & services. Our team of dedicated professionals work together to nurture, develop and maximize each child's growth and development."
Share our site...
Follow us on...
Copyright © 1996-2018 toutMontreal.com enr.