Apartment for rent in Downtown Montreal
Added on Aug 18 2017
more Montreal apartments. Thank you.
To do with this ad
Description of the apartment
Bright one bedroom suites have been updated and offer a modern and comfortable decor throughout. Kitchens are cozy and equipped with newer appliances and provide adequate cabinet space. They also feature large private balconies with stunning views.
- Utilities: Water included
- Kitchen with open-concept breakfast bar
- Fully renovated with designer touches
- Appliances: Stainless steel Refrigerator, Stove and dishwasher
- Freshly painted and move-in ready
- Updated kitchen and bathroom
- Floors: Parquet and Ceramic Tile
- Balconies with Panoramic Views of the City
Be the first to live in one of our newly renovated suites! Call us today!
Your new home will have parquet floors, new appliances, a common laundry room, surveillance cameras, and indoor parking ($). Our bright suites offer you a place to relax, have fun and truly unwind from a long day of work. They have been renovated and feature modern and comfortable decor. Kitchens include a stove and a fridge. Enjoy your own private balcony while taking in the panorama of the city. Located in Downtown Montreal within walking distance to the Mount-Royal Mountain, McGill & Concordia Universities, bus & metro stations, shopping malls, hotels and nightlife.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fitness: Fully equipped gym coming soon
- Professional building management on site
- 1 bedroom suites
- Payment options: Pre-authorized/debit/online banking/cheque/money order
- Pets welcome
- Laundry facilities on site
- Newly renovated
- Controlled-access lobby
- Parking Available
- Monitored security cameras
This building is located in an upscale and urban area of downtown Montreal, the Ville-Marie borough, between St-Catherine Street and De Maisonneuve Boulevard. This neighbourhood is a vibrant and friendly community. Running your errands can be accomplished by foot. With a walk Score of 100, this well-maintained building is conveniently located to transit systems (Guy-Concordia metro), nightlife, coffee shops, shopping, Concordia University, McGill University and Dawson College. Also located near Chinatown and Old Montreal, the neighbourhood is always buzzing.
Located in the heart of downtown
Close to restaurants‚ pubs and entertainment
Close to shopping
Close to University
Close to public transit
Close to major highways