Apartment for rent in Quartier latin and south-central
Added on Oct 11 2017
more Montreal apartments. Thank you.
To do with this ad
Description of the apartment
Bright, cozy and spacious bachelor suites are renovated to a high standard with laminate and ceramic flooring throughout. Kitchens come equipped with stainless steel appliances and provide adequate cabinet space.
Walking distance to all amenities and located on Sherbrooke near the shops and restaurants of St-Denis Street and Mont-Royal Avenue. Close to McGill and UQAM universities.
- Balconies in some suites
- Appliances: Stainless steel Refrigerator, Stove and dishwasher
- Fully Renovated Kitchen and Bathroom
- Windows with great views
- Brand new laminate flooring
- Utilities: Hydro included
- Utilities: Heating & Hot Water
- Freshly painted and move-in ready
Amazing Offer! Move in by November 1st and get 1 month FREE! *On select units. Conditions apply.If you want to live within walking distance of life's necessities then this is the perfect place. With an outstanding Walk Score of 97, the building is only a few minutes’ walk from the shops and restaurants of St-Denis Street and Mont-Royal Avenue. Close to McGill, and UQAM, the building has many amenities to be social, including a sauna, a rooftop terrace, laundry room and indoor parking. Welcome to your home with stunning views of Downtown Montreal!
- Fitness: Fully equipped gym coming soon
- On-site convenience store
- Bachelor‚ 1 and 2 bedroom suites
- Controlled-access lobby
- Laundry facilities on site
- Parking Available
- Professional building management on site
- Monitored security cameras
- Payment options: Pre-authorized/debit/online banking/cheque/money order
Close to the Sherbrooke bus route, McGill and UQAM Universities, and right downtown amidst shopping, restaurants, entertainment and other services, this building provides you with all the conveniences and amenities you need. Enjoy the beauty and nature of Lafontaine Park, which is located just in front of the building.
Close to parks
Close to restaurants‚ pubs and entertainment
Close to major highways
Close to public transit
Close to University
Located in the heart of downtown