300x250 en autre
- Arts Undergraduate Society - McGill
- Campus Crops, "student run urban gardening initiative at McGill University's downtown campus. We want to grow food on campus, by students, for students."
- Demilitarize McGill, "campaign at McGill University to oppose research contributing to the development of thermobaric weapons by the US military."
- Gorilla Composting, "we have assembled a flexible proposal to bring campus-wide composting to McGill University. This will improve McGill's environmental profile and provide an excellent opportunity for hands-on research and development."
- Greening McGill, "a McGill student environmental organization actively working to improve environmental awareness and institutional change on our campus. Our activities include promotion of a Paper Use Policy at McGill, promotion of local foods, celebrating enviro-holidays such as Car Free Day and Buy Nothing Day, and energy awareness."
- McGill Debating Union
- McGill Kendo Club, "university kendo club. Description, history, texts, links."
- McGill Off Campus Housing, "off campus apartment listings in Montreal."
- McGill Office of Sustainability, "student-led initiative working towards a more environmentally sustainable and socially just campus community."
- McGill Reporter
- McGill Student Housing and Hospitality Services
- McGill Student Services
- McGill University Athletics and Recreation
- Organic Campus, "we are a non-profit student organization that operates on the McGill University Campus (Montreal, Canada) and we are dedicated to bringing local organic fruits and vegetables to the community at affordable prices."
- Student Society of McGill University
- The McGill Daily, "complete contents of The McGill Daily online, including news, culture, sports, features and listings."
- The McGill Savoy Society, "the McGill Savoy Society is a non-profit, high-profile student theater group, supported by a large and active patron base, the SSMU, and its audience. We are the cast, creative team, production team, stage crew, and orchestra of the year's productions, as well as an elected executive to provide direction and manage finances. Elections are held annually, and all positions are strictly volunteer. We are a social group, and our friendships are formed through the activity of producing one or two high-profile spectacular shows per year. The main stage production is a Gilbert & Sullivan operetta, held before the winter Reading Week. The sideshow is any of a variety of music-based shows; recitals, revues or even concert versions of musicals."
- The McGill Tribune, "published by the Students' Society of McGill University."
- The Midnight Kitchen, "a non-profit, volunteer and worker run food collective dedicated to providing affordable, healthy food to as many people as possible. Based out of McGill University in Montreal, QC we provide free/by donation vegan lunches 5 days a week, Monday through Friday, at 12:30 in the Shatner building on McGill campus."
- The Post Graduate Students' Society of McGill University, "a campus-wide organization for all graduate students."
- The Unofficial McGill Guide, "our aim is to compile useful information about McGill in one accessible place to help students navigate and enjoy their university experience. We strive to keep the guide updated and helpful for all current and future McGill students."
- Trash2Treasure McGill, "T2T McGill is a student group working on reducing waste on McGill campus and by McGill students, mainly during move-out."
Share our site...
Follow us on...
Copyright © 1996-2020 toutMontreal.com enr.