- Anachronik, "its about music, vintage car fashion and a ton of partying in the french and eccentric city of Montreal. People have traveled for Europe and as far as mexico to enjoy the experience and the craziness of the event. A place were rock'n'roll is the only god and even your convenient store sells records."
- Balconfête / Porchfest, "it's a day for NDG residents (and friends) to discover local musicians as they perform on neighbourhood front porches. Think of it as self-guided walking tour of NDG, with mini-concerts as your stepping-stones. Can you think of a better way to spend one of the first weekends of spring in NDG? We certainly can't!"
- Coup de coeur francophone, "le Festival de musique et de chanson francophone à Montréal et au Canada. Programme, extraits musicaux, réservations en ligne et les coups de coeur du public. Inscrivez-vous et gagnez de nombreux prix!".
- Elektra, "International Digital Arts Festival."
- EM15, "celebrating our crystal anniversaries this year, and recognized as unique events within the multidisciplinary field of cutting edge contemporary digital creation, electronic music, new media and culture, Montréal's venerable digital arts festival Elektra, and electronic music and digital creativity institution MUTEK, have joined forces, synchronized dates and created one powerhouse combined event. This two-festival-in-one affair, christened EM15, runs for six jam-packed days from Tuesday May 27 until Sunday June 1, and showcases more than 100 Canadian and international artists in several new venues."
- Festival de Musique de Chambre de Montréal, "the Montreal Chamber Music Festival celebrates its 8th consecutive season of concert events at the Chalet de la Montagne atop Mt. Royal. From June 7 to 28 2003.."
- Festival de Musique Juive de Montréal / Montreal Jewish Music Festival, "the festival is the latest addition to Montreal's already vibrant summer calendar and brings the best in traditional and contemporary Jewish music to the streets of Montreal. The events are primarily located in venues throughout the downtown core, and especially around St. Laurent Blvd. (Aka The Main), the street where for over one hundred years the Montreal Jewish community thrived and where Montreal's multicultural face shines. Come and discover top local, national and international artists performing a wide variety of Jewish music ranging from hip hop and rock to traditional klezmer and Sephardic music. Enjoy!"
- Festival des nuits d'Afrique, "African and Creole music and culture festival."
- Festival des Rythmes du Monde, "the Rhythms of the World Festival (Montreal Edition) is a non-profit organization that aims to promote cultural diversity."
- Festival Diapason
- Festival Emergenza, "all you need to know about the Emergenza Festival - how to register your band, the concert schedules, the clubs, articles about participating bands, etc."
- Festival Folk sur le Canal
- Festival International de Jazz de Montréal, "Montreal International Jazz Festival - the people's site."
- Festival international de jazz de Montréal / Montréal international jazz festival
- Festival international de Lanaudière
- Festival International de Percussions de Longueuil, "laissez-vous emporter par l'univers des rythmes. Le plus grand Festival de musique et danse de la Montérégie. Met en vedette la diversité des rythmes de percussion".
- Festival Kinetik / Kinetik Festival, "on is third edition will be a reflection of electronic music and its evolution during the last 25 years from May 12 to May 16 2010. Once again, It will touches more than one style of music and it will bring a lot of attention to the Canadian scene, with many internationals acts and a special place for Canadians bands."
- Festival Mondial de Musique des Femmes D'ici et D'ailleurs, "la mission du FESTIVAL DES FEMMES D'ICI ET D'AILLEURS est de créer un vecteur de transmission de cultures des femmes qui viendront de partout à travers le monde dans leur mode de musique propre à chaque pays. Le festival veut créer une synergie pour tous et de mettre en valeur les talents des femmes, leurs valeurs, leurs traditions et leur savoir-faire".
- Festival Montréal Baroque, "Old Montreal's Early Music Festival, Montreal Baroque offers a unique experience on North American soil: An opportunity to hear a series of magnificent concerts of music of the 17th and 18th centuries in appropriate and unusual settings. The festival has created several events worthy of Montreal, city par excellence, of festivals.....Snaking through the narrow streets of the Old City to the sound of a hundred flutes at the festival's Grand Parade, relaxing at a garden concert, catching a choral concert in a chapel or simply enjoying a street performance, this original festival gives a new cultural identity to Old Montreal, attracting international tourists and local music lovers as well as novices to Early Music. Created by Susie Napper, Montreal gambist and cellist, the festival works with the museums, members of the community and commercants to bring the architectural gems of Old Montreal to life with the sound of music!"
- Festival Montréal/Nouvelles Musiques
- Festival Musique en Vue de Cowansville
- Festival Opéra de Saint-Eustache
- Fête de la Musique, "la Fête de la Musique aura lieu le 21 Juin 2009 dans le Vieux-Montréal et permettra au public d'assister gratuitement à des spectacles présentés par des artistes amateurs, des artistes nationaux et internationaux".
- Guitare Montreal, "un festival consacré à la guitare classique. Le Festival et compétition internationale de guitare classique de Montréal propose une vitrine pour les guitaristes de talent. Des artistes reconnus sont invités pour les concerts et les classes de maîtres".
- Heavy MTL, "Gillett Entertainment Group is proud to announce the creation of HEAVY MTL, a unique event in North America, which will take place on Saturday June 21st and Sunday June 22nd at Parc Jean-Drapeau.Loud, intense, heavy, HEAVY MTL will feature many hard rock and metal bands performing on different stages located outdoors on the breathtaking site that is the Saint-Hélène Island."
- Igloofest, "one of Montreal's winter must-dos, Igloofest has forged a reputation for itself through its excellent program-- a unique and punchy audio-visual concept, and a wacky ski suit competition that has contributed to Montreal's climate warming for 3 years!"
- Innovations en concert, "a week of concerts, workshops and discussions, connecting musical explorers from Montreal and abroad."
- Jazz en Rafale, "l'équipe de Jazz en Rafale travaille fort pour vous concocter une programmation 2011 éclectique, exigeante et accessible".
- Jivefest de Montréal / Montreal's Jivefest, "a weekend event held from April 18th to April 21st 2013 that is 100% focussed on Rockabilly Jive. The entire event will be held at the Rialto Theater, one of Montreal's classiest vintage venues! You will literally feel as though you are transported to another era for the duration of the festival."
- KlezKanada, "founded in 1996 to teach, nurture and present to a broad public the best of Jewish traditional arts and Yiddish/Jewish culture. Arising from the wellsprings of Jewish culture and expertise unique to Montreal and Canada, over the past decade KlezKanada has grown into an event with international resonance and cultural/artistic impact, drawing nearly 500 intergenerational participants from nearly every province of Canada, 25 U.S. states and 12 countries throughout the Americas, Eastern and Western Europe, as well as Israel."
- L'OFF Festival de Jazz de Montréal, "festival de jazz donnant priorité aux musiciens de jazz du Québec, de Montréal. Présenter en marge du FIJM d'où son nom Off Festival de Jazz de Montréal".
- La Grande Rencontre, "Depuis plusieurs années nous travaillons à valoriser les musiques et les danses traditionnelles québécoises dans un contexte urbain, liées aux autres courants des musiques traditionnelles, folk et du monde, inscrivant ainsi le festival dans le concept de la diversité culturelle relié aux sources de la musique québécoise en constante évolution".
- Le Mondial choral Loto-québec
- Les concerts Lachine, "music... throughout the year!"
- Les Francofolies de Montréal
- MEG Montreal, Montreal electronic groove
- Meg Montreal Festival, "All MMOI activities and concerts will offer guests, from near and far, a festive and beneficial experience. Thanks to this annual gathering, a network spanning countries and continents will grow, sharing and developing ideas, all the while contributing to Montreal's cultural output on an international level."
- Mile Ex End, "two days of concerts under the Van Horne overpass September 2 and 3 starting at noon."
- Montreal Bachata Zouk Fest, "renowned international artists, a great venue, great media coverage, Bachata and Zouk dancing all week-end and lots of happy faces."
- Montreal International Reggae Festival
- Mutek, "music, sound and new technologies."
- NuJazz Festival, "la mission du NuJaz Festival est de proposer un langage jazz différent des autres en y intégrant l'efficacité populaire. L'objectif étant de diffuser les nouveaux courants de Jazz issus de la musique électronique en offrant au public une expérience musicale et visuelle (VJ et projections) complète ainsi que de participer à de véritables avancements nocturnes en jazz et electronique".
- Pop Montreal International Music Festival, "a five-day international pop music festival that pays homage to great names and rising stars. Located mainly on the Plateau, Montréal's hippest neighbourhood, the event features international stars paired with the best acts from Québec and Canada, numerous industry events, a film fest, a fair, a conference, and late night loft parties."
- PouzzaFest, "a party / event that takes place downtown Montreal. Featuring over 100 bands performing in 4 different venues, walkable from each other. Put together by L'Ecurie, the focus of the event is to bring excitment and the sense of community that is a big part of the punk scene, since it's beginning. We want this to be fun for everyone and to be an opportunity for the fans to meet new friends, hear new bands and visit the great city of Montreal."
- Redhot & Blue Rockabilly Weekend, "Canada's biggest and best Rockabilly event."
- Sortiesjazznights.com, "everything on jazz in Québec : all the jazz shows updated every week and sent by ebulletin to 5000 subscribers every Thursday, musicians Web sites, festivals, and radio shows."
- Suoni Per Il Popolo
- Suoni Per Il Popolo Festival, "the Suoni Per Il Popolo Festival (Sounds for the People Festival) presents Liberation music to audiences in Montréal, Québec, Canada. Liberation music is inspired by freedom of expression, improvisation, and sonic exploration and appeals to music aficionados world wide. Liberation music is comprised of an eclectic collection of genres which includes but is not limited to free jazz, noise, electronica, turntable art, soundscapes, experimental rock, electronica, musique actuelle and spoken word. Given the context in which much of this music is made and the reaction it provokes, it is also music that resonates with progressive social movements. The festival presents both established musicians who bring a wealth of tradition, experience and history to their playing as well as younger, emerging artists."
- Under the Snow
- West Island Blues Festival
- Zoofest, "Bilingual, eclectic and multi-genres, Zoofest is a festival devoted to emerging talents from here and outside in comedy, music, theatre, magic, cabaret, storytellingÉ Its goal : let an adventurous public discover totally unusual shows and up-and-coming artists. 120 different shows for more than 600 performances will be proposed to the hungriest of you, and all at affordable prices! And if you're still starving for fun, take a look at Zoofest.tv for completely out the box experiences and share with your friends our many videos available!"
Share our site...
Follow us on...
Copyright © 1996-2017 toutMontreal.com enr.