- Accessories, hats, handbags, wigs, fur, etc (42)
- Clothing - Others, costumes, stylists, etc (29)
- Children and baby clothing (37)
- Clothing - General, clothing and accessories for men and women (56)
- Clothing manufacturers ...
- Footwear, shoes, boots, etc (31)
- Fashion designers from Montreal ...
- Lingerie, etc, underwear, swimwear, etc (12)
- Leather clothing (5)
- Large and tall, for women (8)
- Maternity clothes (5)
- Men's clothing, tailors, etc (29)
- Sportswear (20)
- T-Shirts (20)
- Used clothing, vintage, recycled, repurposed, etc (17)
- Wedding dresses and tuxedos (8)
- Women's clothing, only (103)
- Work and uniforms (9)
- Bureau de la mode de Montréal
- Fashiontech Festival (FTF), "an international event bringing together fashion designers, engineers, start-ups, and major IT companies invested in developing the future of design for smart clothing and accessories. FTF will feature conferences, exhibitions, and a fashiontech hackathon mentored by a panel of international experts."
- La Braderie de mode québécoise, "mode féminine, masculine, enfantine, maillots et lingerie, cuir, fourrure, bijoux; la braderie de mode québécoise est la façon la plus chic et aussi la moins chère, de renouveler sa garde-robe à chaque saison".
- Montreal State Of Mind Online Shop
- Salesaholics, "a fashion sales event search engine that allows shoppers across Canada to find a sale on anything from shoes to skirts, from Guess to Gap, be it in-store or online."
Share our site...
Follow us on...
Copyright © 1996-2019 toutMontreal.com enr.