300x250 en autre
- Center for the Physics of Materials - McGill
- Centre for Applied Mathematics in Bioscience and Medicine (CAMBAM) - McGill, "a multi-university centre for the study of complex biological rhythms."
- Centre for Intelligent Machines - McGill
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Music Media and Technology
- Computational Geometry Lab at McGill
- CRIEM / CIRM, "centre for interdisciplinary research on Montreal."
Adresse: 840 avenue du Docteur-Penfield (Pavillon Ferrier, salle 332), Montreal, Quebec, H3A 0G2. Tél.: 514-398-3960 See CRIEM / CIRM's complete listing Region: Island of Montreal
- IASL - McGill University, "the Institute of Air & Space Law."
- Institute of Parasitology, "home page of the Institute of Parasitology, part of the Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences of McGill University."
- McConnell Brain Imaging Centre, "one of the largest scientific communities in North America dedicated solely to research imaging of the human brain."
- Meakins-Christie Laboratories, "the centre of respiratory research at McGill University."
- Minimum Cost Housing Group - McGill
- Molson Medical Informatics Sampler, "a rapidly growing collection of multimedia projects in medical teaching."
- Office for Science and Society, "the McGill Office for Science and Society is a unique university-based venture dedicated to the promotion of critical thinking and the presentation of scientific information to the public, educators and students in an accurate and responsible fashion."
- Photonic Systems Group - McGill University, "The objective [...] is to explore smart pixel based free space optical interconnection technologies, identify and demonstrate applications of free space technologies, and develop theoretical and physical models for optical backplanes."
- Projet de Motoneige Électrique de l'Université McGill / McGill University Electric Snowmobile Team
- Réseau Protéomique de Montréal / Montreal Proteomics Network (RPMPN), "a network of over 75 researchers whose goal is to identify, localize and characterize every protein in every organelle of the mammalian cell. Proteomics focuses on the identification, localization, and functional analysis of the protein make-up of the cell."
- Sable - McGill, "Advanced Compilers, Architectures and Parallel Systems Lab."
- TeamMTL, "students and faculty members from McGill and Concordia are working together for an innovative architecture competition: The Solar Decathlon China 2017."
- The TRansportation and Air Quality (TRAQ) research group, "we are interested in research that bridges between transportation and air quality modelling. Our focus is on transportation and air pollution in Cities both at the metropolitan scale and at the neighborhood/street level."
- Transportation Research At McGill (TRAM), "group of researchers, faculty members and students whom their work is mainly directed towards conducting research in the transportation planning and operations field."
Share our site...
Follow us on...
Copyright © 1996-2022 toutMontreal.com enr.