300x250 en autre
- 2600 Montréal, "rassemblement informel de hackers, phreakers, nerds, geeks, sympatisants et autres; un espace ouvert de discussion et d'exploration de sujets reliés aux technologies".
- Ada X, "Ada X is a bilingual feminist artist-run centre engaged in exploration, creation, and critical reflection in media arts and digital culture. The centre supports the production and dissemination of work by women, trans, non-binary and queer artists. With the goals of making accessible, demystifying, equipping, questioning and creating, Ada X actively participates in the development of a digital democracy. Ada X hosts residencies, workshops, discussions, exhibitions, performances and educational activities. Founded in 1996, Studio XX became Ada X in 2020."
- Android Montreal
- Association des professionnels en intranet
- Association Professionnelle des Entreprises en Logiciels Libres (APELL), "favorise la création et le développement des entreprises spécialisées dans le logiciel libre. Elle participe à la reconnaissance de ses membres sur les marchés intérieurs et extérieurs et s'assure de la promotion et de la défense de leurs intérêts au niveau provincial, national et international".
- Association québécoise des informaticien(ne)s indépendants (AQIII)
- Club 4D de Montréal, "4e Dimension est un logiciel très sophistiqué pour le développement de bases de données".
- ConUHacks, "last year, ConUHacks gave almost 400 students the opportunity to create and interact with students and tech industry professionals. This year, ConUHacks will be a 24 hour hackathon with 400+ participants. It will be held at Concordia University in the heart of downtown Montreal, Canada. The event is open to all university students that have a passion for creating things with technology! Students will form teams of four to work on their project (or 'hack') for 24 straight hours. Projects are open format, which means that you can hack on web, mobile, desktop, or hardware applications. Company mentors will be available throughout the event for questions to make sure beginners and experts alike will have the help they need to successfully develop their project. All teams will demo their hacks at the end of the event and winners will be chosen by company mentors."
- DecodeMTL, "become a web developer, launch a start-up, or add a new skill to your resume with DecodeMTL's coding bootcamp."
- devLAB Montréal, "the idea is real simple. Bring experienced professional with people that loves technology. We will organize work sessions and bring people together with an objective per session. It will be a breed between a «Code-Fest», a «Lan Party» and a Meetup."
- Dorkbot-mtl, "around the globe there is a movement of small, autonomous gatherings with a similar goal: offering a platform to artists, designers, scientists, nerds, students and others who let themselves be inspired by technology. this movement is called dorkbot. And MTL stands for Montreal. Come see the project presentation or come show us your electrical ideas and/or project."
- DynamicMTL, "a series of high level, accessible talks put together to foster the conversation within Canada's bustling interactive community."
- FACIL, "a non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the adoption, use and democratization of free (as in freedom) computing."
- Fédération Québécoise des Communautés et des Industries du Libre (FQCIL)
- Final Cut MTL, "groupe d'utilisateurs Final Cut de Montréal".
- GamePlay Space, "the community-driven organization dedicated to nurturing the success of video game developers and studios."
- Hackatown, "Hackatown is a 24-hour competition themed on smart city. Nowadays, we live in a world full of data on everything. Whether it is the statistics of public transports or the level of appreciation of a restaurant, we have access to it. However, in the vast majority of cases, these data remain locked databases, when it could be very helpful to everyone."
- Hacks/Hackers MTL, "We organize meetups where reporters and developpers meet. With awesome people come awesome projects! Based in Montreal."
- IGDA Montreal, "come to the Montreal Chapter to share information, generate a cohesive network of developers and have fun!"
- La Guilde du jeu vidéo du Québec, "La Guilde du jeu video du Québec is a non-profit organization that brings together independent and international video game developers, creators, educational institutions and entrepreneurs in related fields established in Quebec. A global leader in this sector and with 245 members, La Guilde is the largest group of its kind in the world."
- La Maison du Logiciel Libre, "will improve University students' software development skills and hiring potential through practical experience on free and open-source software projects."
- Le Club Macintosh de Montréal, "nous sommes le regroupement d'utilisateurs MacOS officiel de Montréal, plus de 500 membres".
- Les Laboratoires Foulab, "l'objectif de foulab est de fournir à ses utilisateurs un environnement et des ressources leur permettant d'échanger connaissances, idées et d'explorer les nouvelles technologies. A ces fins, l'organisation aménagera un espace permettant aux utilisateurs de collaborer".
- Les pitonneux, "a non-profit talent incubator for people learning to code."
- Linux Québec
- Maison Notman, "home of the web... in Montreal."
- Montreal Girl Geek Dinners, "are an offshoot of the London Girl Geek Dinners, started by Sarah Blow. The goal of these get-togethers is to make technology accessible and interesting to all age groups and all people, particularly women."
- Montreal Girl Geek Dinners, "The goal of these get-togethers is to make technology accessible and interesting to all age groups and all people, particularly women. These monthly events are aimed at providing a welcoming atmosphere and a platform for learning in an informal environment. They are always held in pubs, bars or restos and there is usually a speaker (or several) who talk for a short while on a chosen subject for the evening."
- Montréal Java User Group (JUG), "groupe d'utilisateurs Java se réunissant régulièrement afin d'échanger des idées et de discuter des avancées technologiques de la plateforme Java. Nous nous rencontrons chaque mois. Les réunions sont gratuites, ouvertes à tous et consistent en une présentation technique, une démonstration d'un produit, ou une table ronde".
- Montreal Linux Users Group
- Montreal NewTech twtvite, "the Montreal NewTech Group is a series of FREE monthly networking events for the startup community and tech enthusiasts."
- Montreal on Rails, "community group of Montreal-based Ruby on Rails developers. It's aim is to help support local developers by creating a thriving forum for learning and discussion."
- Montreal Python, "was started by a montreal python programmer who was wondering why python was not more prominent on the Montreal scene. This group is intended to fill this void and become whatever the community makes it."
- MTL NewTech, "our objective is to connect local entrepreneurs and to help to showcase Montreal startup companies."
- Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Montreal
- PHP Quebec, "PHPQuebec gathers all PHP user in Quebec, French or English speaking. Every first thursday of every month, we meet in the Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal to listen about PHP use cases in Quebec, and to share our experiences."
- Pixelles Montreal, "a non-profit initiative committed to helping more women make and change games. We're based in Montreal, and have already succeeded in building a supportive community of game creators, both hobbyist and professional."
- PyLadies Montreal, "we are a group of women developers worldwide who love the Python programming language. We write code by day or night. Some of us hack on Python projects on the side, while others work full-time on Python development. But it doesn't matter. We all just like writing Python code, and that's what brings us together."
- Réseau ACTION TI
- Réseau ACTION TI, "le plus grand réseau de promotion des TI au Québec. Plus de 2900 membres actifs. 25 ans au service de la communauté informatique du Québec".
- Réseau de l'informatique municipale du Québec
Share our site...
Follow us on...
Copyright © 1996-2022 toutMontreal.com enr.