- Découvrez Montréal et son Quartier latin, "Informations touristiques et portait socioéconomique de ce quartier de Montréal comprenant des suggestions d'activités et d'événements, une carte géographique, des photos et une liste des institutions éducatives et culturelles".
- Espace pour la vie Montréal, "the Space for Life welcomes over 1.7 million visitors every year. You're invited to come explore the world around you as you've never seen it before! Bringing together the Biodôme, Insectarium, Botanical Garden and Planetarium, the Space for Life offers an exceptional opportunity to explore the countless facets of life and nature in an original way. It's a living laboratory, where the infinitely small takes on enormous proportions and the infinitely large is presented on a human scale. With an impressive line-up of activities year round, the Space for Life offers learning opportunities, exhibitions, events and hands-on activities designed to encourage everyone to get closer to Nature and show it the respect it deserves. Get ready for a unique, larger than life experience. A fascinating voyage for visitors of all ages! "
- La rue St-Denis, "la rue Saint-Denis au coeur du Plateau Mont-Royal connue pour ses nombreux cafés-terrasses, restaurants, bars, librairies et boutiques specialisées".
- Le Vieux-Lachine, "on the shores of Lac Saint-Louis and just 10 minutes from downtown Montréal, Old Lachine is an enchanting place for anyone who enjoys culture and nature. Several fascinating activities, interpretation routes and museums await you."
- Pointe-du-Moulin, "Pointe-du-Moulin pier is one of Montreal's most important sites, both for its historical significance and its urban presence. Dominating the Old Port skyline with its considerable height and volume, Silo No. 5 is a visual reminder of the intense industrial activity that once characterized Montreal's waterfront. With its large silo structures, docks, spillways, marine towers and conveyors, the pier is a significant industrial heritage site for Montreal and for Canada as a whole."
- Pôle des Rapides
- Quartier du Musée, "a destination of dream to benefit from the beautiful days."
- Société de développement commercial de la Petite Italie et du Marché Jean-Talon
- Vieux-Montréal, "official site of old Montreal : history, guided tour, inventory."
- Vieux-Port de Montréal, this site lists all the activities taking place in the old port
Share our site...
Follow us on...
Copyright © 1996-2018 toutMontreal.com enr.